Last Updated on October 27, 2021
Drumstick Leaves Adai Dosa Recipe - Murungai Keerai Adai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy drumstick leaves adai dosa which has great flavour and taste. It is not only tasty but is very filling and nutritious. This is great for diabetics too.
Healthy and highly nutritious drumstick leaves adai. This iron rich recipe is great for diabetics and makes a healthy breakfast option.
This is a super delicious adai recipe which is made using dal and drumstick leaves. Both are rich in iron , protein and makes a great after school snack idea for kids. Try to include this in your kids diet atleast once a week.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Drumstick Leaves Adai Dosa Recipe
- Rice - 1 cup I used normal cooking rice
- Green Gram Dal / pacha pataru - ½ cup
- Masoor Dal / Red Lentil - ½ cup
- Toor Dal / Tuvaram Paruppu - ½ cup
- Urad Dal / Ulundu - ½ cup
- Onion - 1 large
- Green Chilli - 5
- Ginger - 2 inch piece
- Curry leaves a handful
- Chilli powder - 2 tblspn or to taste
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Drumstick Leaves - 3 cups
- Oil for making dosa
- Take all the dals and rice and wash them well in lots of water.
- Now soak them in water for 5 hours.
- Now drain them and take it in a blender and make into a fine paste by adding some water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and mix well.
- Now take onions, green chilli, ginger and curry leaves in a food processor and chop them finely.
- Add it to the batter and mix well.
- Add asafoetida, salt, chilli powder to the batter and mix well. Batter is done. Add drumstick leaves to it.
- Heat a tawa. Take a ladleful of batter and make into thick dosa
- Drizzle oil on all sides and cook for a min on one side.
- Flip over and cook for 30 seconds on other side too.
- Remove from tawa and serve with coconut chutney.
2)You can add any dals you like
4)Soak them for 5 hours
6)After 5 hours they will be plumped up
6)add it to the blender
7)and make into a fine paste
9)Transfer that into a bowl
10)You will need some onions, ginger, curry leaves,green chillies to add into the batter
11)I took them in a food processor
12)and chopped them up
13)Add that into the batter
14)add in salt and asafoetida
15)I added some chilli powder to make it spicy
16)This is adai batter
17)I took some batter from this
18)Add in washed drumstick leaves
20)Spread it thick. Drizzle generous amount of oil around the sides
21)Cook till golden on both sides