Tinker Bell Cake Pops Recipe – Easy Cake Pops without Candy Melts with step wise pictures.
A fun little cake pops which is tinker bell theme. I made this for my daughters first birthday and it was a super hit. This is quite easy to make as well.
How adorable are these cake pops. I made this for mahi’s first birthday. I put these on the sweet table which i made along with other little desserts and everyone loved it. Specially kids.
I had already shared a chocolate cake pops here
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Crumbled Cake - 4 to 5 cups Leftover from this cake
- Butter - 50 grams
- Icing Sugar - 1.5 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Pink Purple & Green Food Colour as needed
- White Chocolate - 2 cups
- Coconut oil - 4 tblsp
- Lollipop Sticks
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix till creamy.
- Add food colour and mix well. Add this into the cake crumbs and mix well.
- Take small portion and roll it.
- Take a lollipop stick dip in the melted chocolate and insert it into the cake pops and freeze for 1 hour.
- Now take coconut oil in a bowl, add chocolate and melt gently til melted.
- Take this in two cups, add purple and green colour and mix well.
- Take the cake pops and dip in the chocolate. Drip the extra and set aside to dry in a colander.
- Top with sprinkle while it is still wet.
1)First lets make the frosting. Take butter in a bowl.
2)Add in icing sugar
3)Whisk till creamy
6)Add pink colour, since my cake was pink i made the frosting pink too. I used leftover cakes from this recipe.
8)Take cake crumbs
11)Shape it into small balls and insert a lollipop stick. Freeze for 1 hour.
12)Now take coconut oil in pot
13)Add chopped white chocolate
14)Melt gently till the chocolate is melted.
15)Now it is completely melted
16)Divide the cake into two cups
17)Add green and purple food colour in each cup.
19)Dip the cake pop in each chocolate
20)Coat it well and let it drip.
21)Set aside in a colander til dry, top with sprinkles.