Pink Ombre Mini Cakes Recipe – Naked Mini Cakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Moist and soft pink ombre naked cakes which makes a cool dessert for sweet table. This cake is easy to make and is super delicious to enjoy.
These mini naked cakes are so cute for parties. The ombre effect gives the cake a cool effect. I made this for mahima first birthday party to put in the sweet table and everyone seems to love it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3½ cup
- Baking Powder - 3 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Unsalted Butter - 250 grams
- Sugar - 1½ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tblsp
- Eggs - 5
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Strawberry Extract few drops.
- Pink Food Colour as needed
- Whipped Cream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 9x13 inch rectangle baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter and sugar, vanilla in a bowl. Whisk till creamy.
- Add in eggs and beat well.
- Add in third of the flour mix and some milk and beat till combined.
- Add remaining flour in small addition and mix everthing till creamy.
- Divide the batter into three portions.
- Add few drops of pink colour in each batter so it creates different shades of pink colour.
- Spoon each batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for 12 to 15 mins. Remove and cool it down.
- Now use a round cookie cutter and cut rounds. Set aside.
- Now take sugar, water in a sauce pan and boil it. Now add few drops of extract and mix well.
- Now take the darkest colour of the cake in the bottom, brush some simple syrup on it and top with some whipped cream. Now top with the lighter shade cake and repeat the same. Now decorate the top of the cake with piped whipped cream.
- Chill the cake and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking powder
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Take butter in a bowl.
5)Add in sugar
6)Add in vanilla
7)Add in salt.
8)Mix till creamy.
9)Add in eggs
10)Add some more eggs and whip till creamy.
11)Now it is combined
12)Add in half of the flour mix
14)Add in half of the milk.
15)Whip till creamy.
16)Add in remaining flour
17)add remaining flour
18)Whip till combined
19)Fold it well.
20)Divide it into equal portions
21)Add different amount of pink colour in each bowl so it creates different shades of pink colour
22)You need a darkest shade of pink, lighter and more lighter.
23)Line a baking pan with parchment paper
24)Spoon darkest batter in the pan
26)Bake till done.
27)Do this for the rest of the two batter
28)Now make simple syrup. Take sugar and water in a sauce pan.
29)Boil till sugar is melted.
30)Add in few drops of strawberry extract.
32)Use a cookie cutter to cut out small rounds
33)Arrange darkest colour in the bottom.
34)Brush top with syrup
35)Top with whipped cream
36)top with lighter shade cake, brush top with simple syrup.
37)Top with more cream.
38)Top with lighter shade cake, top with more syrup
39)Pipe with frosting
40)Chill for few hours and serve.