Sweet Corn Pudding Recipe – Baked Corn Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious sweet corn pudding which taste so delicious and creamy. It is perfect to put on your thanksgiving table. Kids will love it for sure.
Sweet corn pudding is a crowd pleaser. The top of this is crusty and buttery while the interior is so silky and custardy. Normally it is made using cream style sweet corn. But i used normal sweetcorn which i pureed in a blender and also added some whole kernels. The pudding turned out to be delicious. This will be a great recipe to put on your thanksgiving table.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sweet corn - ½ cup pureed roughly
- Sweet corn - ½ cup left whole
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ½ cup
- Melted Butter - ¼ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a baking pan with butter and set aside.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well till creamy.
- Pour it into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove it and serve hot.
1)Grease a baking pan generously with butter and set aside
2)Puree 1/2 cup of sweetcorn to a coarse paste
3)Crack open 1 egg in a bowl
4)Add in sugar
7)Add some vanilla
9)Add corn puree
11)Add all purpose flour / maida
13)Add in some melted butter
15)Pour it in the pan
16) Bake in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins.