Sooji Cheela Recipe – Rava (Semolina) Cheela Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and easy sooji cheela made easily in few mins. This is so easy to make and is great for busy morning. You can even make the batter in advance and make cheela the next day.
Sooji Cheela or Suji Chilla is a easy pancake or dosa recipe made using sooji. It taste so delicious as it is, or with any chutney of your choice. You can enjoy with green chutney or tomato chutney as well. I served it with onion chutney.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sooji / Rava - 1 cup
- Yogurt / Curd - 3 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Carrot - ½ cup grated
- Spring Onion or Onion - ½ cup grated
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped
- Green Chilli - 1 chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for making cheela
- Take sooji, curd and water in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take it in a bowl. Add all ingredients and extra water to make a batter like,
- Heat a nonstick pan, make dosa using the batter,
- Drizzle oil around the dosa. Cook till golden.
- Flip and cook.
1)Take sooji in a blender
2)Add in yogurt
4)Puree till smooth.
5)Take it in a bowl.
6)The batter has to be this consistency
7)Add in carrots, coriander leaves, spring onion and chillies
9)Add in salt.
10)Add in turmeric powder, chilli powder and cumin powder.
12)Heat a nonstick tawa.
13)Take a ladleful of batter
14)Make a dosa
15)Drizzle oil around sides
16)Flip over and cook