Chettinad Kadai Paneer Recipe – Easy Paneer Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious and spicy chettinad kadai paneer recipe which has roasted spices in them. This dish taste amazing with roti or naan.
This is a flavourful spicy paneer dish which has freshly roasted spices in them. This taste amazing with roti, naan or pulao too. You can serve it with steamed rice as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large cubed
- Capsicum - 1 large cubed
- Tomato Puree - 2 large pureed
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi leaves (Dried fenugreek leaves) - 1 tblsp
- Coriander Seeds - 1.5 tblsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 5
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 small piece
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Roast whole spices till golden on low flame. Cool it. Grind to a fine powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and capsicum and saute for a min.
- Add in tomato puree and mix well. Cook till oil separates.
- Add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add spice powders and mix well. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add in water and boil it.
- Add paneer and mix well. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add garam masala powder and fenugreek leaves and mix well.
1)Soak paneer cubes in warm water till needed.
2)Take whole spices in a pan and roast till aromatic
3)Roast them on a low flame
4)Take it in a blender
5)Heat oil in a pan, add onions and capsicum
6)Saute for 2 mins.
7)Add in tomato puree
8)Cook till oil separates
9)Add salt and sugar to taste
10)Add spice powders
13)Bring it to a boil
14)Simmer till oil separates
15)Add paneer cubes
17)Add garam masala powder.
19)Add kasuri methi leaves