Banana Lollies Recipe – Chocolate Banana Pops Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy banana chocolate lollipop or lollies made with just 3 to 4 ingredients. This makes a perfect dessert and is so delicious.
This is a easy no bake recipe which you can make with kids. All you have to do is melt some chocolate and then leave with kids. These taste so delicious and is very healthy as well. Since it is a healthy alternative for icecreams and lollipops.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Bananas (small variety) - 3 to 4
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Butter or Coconut Oil - 3 tblsp
- Toppings (sprinkles, coconut, chocolate semiya)
- Melt chocolate with butter or oil in a sauce pan. Set aside.
- Take bananas and cut them, insert a tooth pick in them.
- Now coat the bananas in the chocolate and set them in a parchment lined baking pan.
- Top with your favorite topping.
- Chill for few mins.
1)Take dark chocolate in a sauce pan.
4)Take some bananas
5)Peel off the skin
6)Insert toothpick into the bananas
7)Coat the bananas in chocolate
8)PLace in a lined plate
8)Top with sprinkles
9)Meanwhile you can chop up some ripe bananas too.
10)Insert toothpick into the bananas
11)Coat in the chocolate mix
12)Arrange it in a plate
13)Top with your favorite toppings like sprinkles, coconut or nuts
14)Chill for few mins.
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.