Dosa Waffles Recipe – Dosa Batter Waffles Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and tasty dosa batter waffles which is a bit different and unique. Serve it with any chutney of your choice.
This is a easy waffles recipe which is made using dosa batter and it is very basic recipe. You can add any veggies as you like. Will be sharing many more version of waffles soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dosa Batter - 2 cups
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Carrot - 1 small grated
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Oil as needed
- Mix all ingredients for batter.
- Heat a waffle maker. Brush with oil.
- Pour batter in and cook till golden on both sides.
1)Take dosa batter in a bowl
2)Add in chopped onions or spring onions
3)Add in grated carrots
4)Add in chopped curry leaves or coriander leaves
5)Add chopped green chillies
6)Add salt to taste
7)Add turmeric powder
9)Heat a waffle maker
10)Now it is hot
11)Brush with oil
12)Fill with batter
13)Cover and cook
14)Cook till golden brown