Apple Crumble Bars Recipe - Apple Crumb Bars Recipe with stepwise pictures.
Delicious apple crumb bars which taste so delicious. The base is buttery and crispy and the top of the bars are crunchy and crumbly.
Super easy and delicious apple bars which requires easy ingredients. This apple crumb bars taste ever so delicious. It is perfect for parties and taste really delicious. The topping is so buttery and has a cinnamony apple filling and the base is buttery and yummy.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Apple Crumb Bars Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups 240 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 150 grams
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Apples - 3 cups peeled and chopped finely
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add butter and crumble it into the flour.
- Take half of the crumb and press it into the base of a parchment lined baking pan.
- Now take all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon this over the base.
- Top with the crumble mix.
- Bake it for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool for 15 mins.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in salt.
3)Add in baking powder
6)Add in cubed butter
8)Rub the butter into the flour
9)Now the base is done
10)Spoon half of the mix into the pan
11)Press it evenly and set aside.
12)Take apple, peel of the skin and chop it finely
13)Take it in a bowl
14)Add in cinnamon
15)Add brown sugar
16)Add in vanilla
17)Add in lemon juice
19)Spoon the mix into the pan
20)Take the remaining half of the crumble mix
21)Spoon on top of the apples
22)Bake till done
23)Let it cool for 15 to 30 mins
24)Slice and serve
Can I replace plain flour with wheat flour/Atta?
Yes u can
Delicious and easy! Thanks for sharing. 🙂