This is one recipe which i tried it few days back and loved it. The baby corn tasted crispy and since i fried it in a tawa it is healthy. Many viewers have been asking me to share more baby corn recipes, so i decided to do a bit of them..So keep checking out guys
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
📖 Recipe Card
Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe
- Baby Corn - 15 chopped
- Cornflour - 3 tblspn
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Oil - 3 tblspnFor Sauce:
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Ginger - 1 tblspn finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tblspn finely chopped
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped
- Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup - 3 to 4 tblspn
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tsp mixed with some water
- Spring Onion a handful finely chopped
- Take babycorn in a sauce pan, cover with water,season with salt and cook till babycorn is done. Drain and take it in a bowl.
- Add in salt, pepper, all purpose flour, cornflour and little water and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, put the babycorn in it and fry till golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Now lets make the sauce. Heat oil in a pan, add in ginger, garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in onion, capsicum and toss well for a min.
- Add in all sauces, salt, sugar, pepper and mix well.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil.
- Now add in little of the leftover batter or cornflour which is mixed with water and mix well, so the sauce gets thick.
- Once it is thickened add the fried babycorn and mix well.
- Add in spring onion and mix well.
|Chop baby corn
|take it in a sauce pan, cover with water
|add salt and cook
|drain and set aside
|take it in a bowl
|sprinkle it with some cornflour and all purpose flour
|add salt and pepper
|add little water
|heat very little oil in a pan, place babycorn over it
|fry till golden brown..set aside
|Heat little oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic
|add onions and capsicum
|salt and sugar
|add cornflour mixed with water
|cook till it thickens
|add fried baby corn
|add some vinegar