Badam Milk Mix Cake Recipe – Almond Milk Mix Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious moist badam milk mix cake which turned out super moist. The cake taste so flavourful with all the badam goodness.
I had some homemade badam milk mix lying in the fridge for so many days. Nobody was using it, so decided to make a cake using it and to my surprise. It turned out perfect. If you want eggless option, add 1/2 cup yogurt instead of egg.
The badam cake was so moist and flavourful. The addition of cardamom and saffron was a great touch to the cake. This is best when sliced and enjoyed with a cup of tea or coffee.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Badam Milk Mix - 3/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Egg - 1
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Oil - 1/4 cup 60 ml
- Almond Extract - 1/2 tsp
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take badam milk mix, flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk and almond extract. Mix gently, dont overmix.
- Pour it in the pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool down.
- Slice and serve
2)If you want eggless option, add 1/2 cup yogurt instead of egg.
Check this quick video
1)Take badam milk mix and flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking soda
3)Add in salt
5)Make a well in the center
6)Add in one egg
7)Add in sugar
8)Add in almond extract
9)Add in oil or melted butter
10)Add in milk
12)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
13)Spoon the batter
14)Bake till done
15)Slice and serve
16)Enjoy it warm with a cup of tea.