Instant Pancake Mix Recipe – Instant Pancakes Under 5 mins with step wise pictures.
Instant pancake mix is a must have ingredient on hand. You can make instant pancakes in just a jiffy. Perfect for busy mornings.
For the festive season, you must be wondering what gifts to give for your friends and families. So i thought of sharing some cool edible gift ideas for you all.So i sat down with a paper and pen and wrote down all of the possible and family favorite recipes. I came up with few cake mixes, pancake mixes, hot chocolate mixes and chocolate pudding mix.
This pancake mix is a keeper recipe because it works with both eggs and without eggs as well.
For making eggless pancakes, mix this powder with some milk and melted butter. It makes beautiful fluffy pancakes. I will soon share the pancakes made using this mix and update the post here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR PANCAKE MIX:
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups 240 grams
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Pancake Mix - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Melted Butter or Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mix all ingredients given for pancake mix. Store in a air tight container.
- When making pancakes, measure 1 cup of the mix and add all ingredients given to a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan , pour small dollop of pancake and cook till bubbles appear on top, flip over and cook.
Check this quick video
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add in wheat flour
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in baking powder
5)Add in baking soda
6)Add in salt.
For making pancakes, take 1 cup mix in a bowl. Add 1 egg, 1 cup milk and 1 tblsp oil or melted butter.