Baked Oatmeal Recipe - Baked Breakfast Granola Recipe with step wise pictures.
This healthy and nutritious baked oatmeal can be made using either granola or plain rolled oats. This not only taste amazing but makes a great meal prep breakfast option.
I have been addicted to oatmeal recently and most of the time it is my breakfast of choice. Since I am breast feeding oatmeal makes a great meal for me, since it helps in increasing the breast milk supply without adding extra weight on my tummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Baked Oatmeal Recipe - Baked Breakfast Granola Recipe
- Granola or Rolled Oatmeal - 2 cups
- Ripe Banana or any fruit of choice - 1 cup sliced
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - ¼ cup or to taste
- Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix milk, egg, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla.
- take baking dish, place bananas in the bottom. Spoon the granola and top with the egg milk mix.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 30 mins uncovered.
- Serve warm.
- You can put this in fridge and reheat in microwave for few seconds before serving.
1)Take egg in a bowl
2)Add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice powder
3)Add brown sugar
7)Take a baking dish. place some sliced bananas. You can use any fruits
8)I changed the dish, since it was too small. Place rolled oatmeal or granola
9)Pour the egg mix
10)Pour so it is fully immersed
11)Time to bake
12)Bake till done. Serve warm.