Bang Bang Shrimp with step by step pictures. Delicious and crispy bang bang shrimp which taste absolutely yummy.
Crispy Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe. This tasty crispy bang bang shrimp taste amazing as a appetizer or side for noodles or fried rice.
This shrimp is addictive. It taste so delicious and is so easy to make as well. You can serve it as party appetizer or have it as a snack or main salad as well. It is super crispy prawns tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe - Firecracker Prawns Recipe
- Prawns - 300 grams
- Yogurt or Buttermilk - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Cornflour - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Mayonnaise - 3 tblsp
- Red Chilli Sauce or Siracha - 1 tblsp
- Sweet Chilli Sauce - 6 to 7 tblsp
- Honey - 1 tblsp
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Take prawns in a bowl, add salt, red chilli flakes and buttermilk and mix well. Let it sit for 10 to 15 mins.
- Take cornflour in another bowl, Add the prawns into it draining most of the buttermilk and mix well. So the cornflour coat all the prawns really well.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry till prawns is golden brown and crispy.
- Now add the hot prawns into the sauce and toss well.
- Place it over a bed of lettuce and garnish with spring onion.
- Serve hot.
Bang Bang Shrimp Step by Step
1)Take sauce ingredients
2)Take mayonnaise in a bowl
3)Add in siracha sauce
4)Add sweet chilli sauce
5)Add in honey
6)Mix well. This is the sauce
7)Take prawns in a bowl
8)Add in buttermilk
10)Add chilli flakes
12)Take cornflour in a bowl
13)Add in prawns
15)Heat oil in a pan and fry till golden
16)Drain when crispy
17)Drain when it is crispy
18)Add the prawns to hot sauce
20)Take some lettuce and place it in a plate
21)Place prawns on the lettuce
22)Garnish with spring onion
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
Leave a Reply