Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe with step wise pictures.
This pick me up dessert get its own chocolate twist. The chocolate tiramisu is so delicious and is so easy to make as well.
This is one of the easiest dessert you can ever make. It needs just few ingredients. You need some sweet biscuits, cream, cheese and chocolate syrup.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dark Fantasy Cookies or Any Biscuits - 20
- Black Coffee - 1 cup
- Mascarpone Cheese - 1 cup
- Icing Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Whipped Cream - 1 cup
- Chocolate Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Chocolate sprinkle and gratings for topping
- Take mascarpone cheese, icing sugar and chocolate sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add whipped cream and fold gently. Set aside.
- Take a dish. Dip cookies in coffee and arrange in a dish.
- Spoon half of the cream mix. Top with more cookies dipped in coffee.
- Top with more cream mix and chocolate sprinkles and gratings.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take mascarpone cheese in a bowl
3)Add icing sugar
4)Add chocolate sauce
8)Take black coffee.
8)dip cookies in the coffee
9)Arrange in the tray
10)Now it is lined
11)Spoon the cream mix
12)Top with another layer
13)Top with more cream
14)grate some chocolate
15)Grate as much as you want
16)Top with chocolate sprinkles
17)Chill for 4 to 6 hours