Coconut Jaggery Milk Balls Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy coconut jaggery balls which not only taste amazing but is super delicious as well. This balls taste so yummy.
I thought of making a delicious and simple coconut balls. I added some jaggery and condensed milk in this and it tasted heavenly. The condensed milk added a milky taste to the balls.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dessicated Coconut - 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¼ cup
- Jaggery - ¼ cup to ⅓ cup
- Pistachios - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Take coconut, condensed milk and jaggery in a nonstick pan. Cook till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Take it in a plate and cool slightly. Take small portion and roll it out.
- Roll each ball in chopped nuts.
1)Take dessicated coconut in a nonstick pan
2)Add in condensed milk
3)Add in jaggery
4)Cook till it leaves the sides of the pan
5)Finely chop up some pistachios
6)Take coconut mix
7)Roll it into a smooth ball
8)Coat in nuts