Dry Kachori Recipe - Easy Diwali Snacks Recipes with step wise pictures.
This mini kachori is not only tasty but you can make it easily and this can be stored for more than a week. This kachori taste amazing with a cup of tea or coffee.
I was making my list for this diwali based on viewers requested recipe and this dry samosa and dry kachori recipe was on top of my list. So i made this yesterday and it turned out just perfect. The pastry was crispy and the interior is tangy, spicy and salty. Too Good.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Dry Kachori Recipe - Easy Diwali Snacks Recipes
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tblsp + for deep frying
- Water as needed
- Sev - 2 cups
- Sesame Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Coriander Seeds - 2 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Amchoor powder - 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cashews - 2 tblsp
- Raisins - 2 tblsp
- Dates & Tamarind Chutney - 3 tblsp
- Take flour, salt, oil and rub oil into the flour. Add water and knead to a dough. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Take filling ingredients in a blender except cashews, raising and oil. Blend till coarse. Add remaining ingredients and crush coarse. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into equal small balls.
- Take a ball and roll it into a small roti like.
- Spoon filling in and seal the edges.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil and fry on low flame till light golden for around 6 to 8 mins.
- Drain and cool down.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in salt.
3)Add in oil
4)Rub oil into the flour
5)Add water slowly and knead a dough
6)Set aside for 30 mins
1)Take sev in a blender
2)Add in dates and tamarind chutney
3)Add in chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder
4)Add in chaat masala powder
5)Add in amchoor powder
6)Add sesame seeds
7)Add coriander seeds
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in salt.
10)Crush till coarse.
11)Add in cashews and raisins
13)Take small portions of the dough
14)Roll it gently
15)Place the filling inside
16)Seal from the sides
17)Roll till smooth.
19)Deep fry till light golden. Fry on medium low heat
20)Keep flame low and fry for a longer time.
21)Now it is golden