Eggless Whole Wheat Vegetable Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and veggie packed muffins which has whole wheat flour and it is eggless. This recipe is great to put in your kids lunch box.
This is my take on a savoury veggie muffins. These muffins are so soft and taste great. They are soft like a pillow. This recipe needs a little extra baking powder and the addition of yogurt makes these super soft. The additional of veggies add moistness to the muffins. You can add some grated cheese in the batter too.
I will soon share a veggie muffins with eggs in them.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cabbage - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Capsicum - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Sweet Corn - ¼ cup
- Zucchini - ¼ cup grated
- Yogurt / Curd - ¼ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Whole Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Flax Seeds Powder - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1.5 tsp
- Water or Milk - ½ cup or as needed
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take flour, salt, sugar, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in veggies, flax seed powder, oil, yogurt and water. Make a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into cupcake cases and bake for 20 to 25 mins untill a toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Serve warm.
1)Chop up veggies
2)Take wheat flour in a bowl.
3)Add in baking powder
7)Add in veggies
8)Add flax seed powder
12)Add milk or water
14)Line a muffin pan with cupcake cases
15)Scoop out the batter
16)Bake till done
18)So moist and soft.