Everyday Gobi Matar Recipe – Cauliflower with Peas with step wise pictures.
Matar gobi taste delicious with rice or roti. This is a everyday simple cauliflower dish made using cauliflower and peas.
This is a everyday version of cauliflower with peas. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins. I will share another version of matar gobi soon which is much different from this one.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Cauliflower - 1 medium size cut into florets
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute till golden.
- Add in turmeric and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add cauliflower and salt and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat till cauliflower is done.
- Now take the lid off add peas and toss well.
- Cook on high heat till the cauliflower gets little brown.
1)Heat oil in a pot.
2)Add cumin seeds.
4)Saute till golden brown
5)Add in turmeric powder and chilli powder.
6)Mix well. Add in cauliflower florets
9)Cover the pot with a lid. Lower the flame and cook for 6 to 8 mins.
10)Now cauliflower is done.
11)Add in peas