Everyday Gobi Matar Recipe - Cauliflower with Peas with step wise pictures.
Matar gobi taste delicious with rice or roti. This is a everyday simple cauliflower dish made using cauliflower and peas.
This is a everyday version of cauliflower with peas. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins. I will share another version of matar gobi soon which is much different from this one.
Aloo Chana Sabzi
Sweet Corn Sabzi
Cabbage Chana Sabzi
Aloo Methi Sabzi
Aloo Ladysfinger Sabzi
Gatte Ki Sabzi
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Matar Gobi Recipe - Gobi Matar Recipe
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Cauliflower - 1 medium size cut into florets
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute till golden.
- Add in turmeric and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add cauliflower and salt and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat till cauliflower is done.
- Now take the lid off add peas and toss well.
- Cook on high heat till the cauliflower gets little brown.
1)Heat oil in a pot.
2)Add cumin seeds.
4)Saute till golden brown
5)Add in turmeric powder and chilli powder.
6)Mix well. Add in cauliflower florets
9)Cover the pot with a lid. Lower the flame and cook for 6 to 8 mins.
10)Now cauliflower is done.
11)Add in peas
Leave a Reply