Lemon Chia Drink Recipe - Chia Lemonade Recipe with step wise pictures
A delicious refreshing cool chia seed drink which taste super yummy. This delicious drink is perfect on a hot summer day.
This is a refreshing lemon drink made using chia seeds. So refreshing and very tasty as well. Instead of sugar you can use honey.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO CHIA SEEDS, THEN CHECK THIS ARTICLE FIRST BEFORE STARTING WITH IT.
Chocolate Chia Pudding, Vanilla Chia Pudding, Avocado Chia Pudding & Fig Chia Jam
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Lemon Chia Drink Recipe
- Lemon Juice - ¼ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup or to taste
- Chia Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Water - 1 cup for blooming chia seeds
- Cold Water as needed
- Take chia seeds and 1 cup water in a jar, mix well. Put this in fridge and let it bloom for 2 hours.
- Take sugar and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Mix till sugar melts.
- Now for making chia drink, take some syrup in a cup, add little bloomed chia seeds and top with cold water.
- Mix well and serve.
1)To know how to soak or bloom chia seeds, check this link.
2)First make the syrup. Take lemon juice.
3)Mix well till sugar melts. This is the syrup.
4)Take some syrup in a bowl.
5)Add soaked chia seeds.
6)Add cold water and mix well.
Leave a Reply