Flourless Chocolate Cookies Recipe – Gluten Free Cookies.
This is a delicious flourless chocolate cookies which is gluten free. It has no butter or oil in this. This taste so chocolaty and tasty.
This is a gluten free recipe which is super easy to make. It has no fat content at all. The cookies is so tasty and chewy. The cookies has intense chocolate taste to it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Confectioners Sugar - 1½ cup
- Cocoa Powder - ⅓ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Egg White - 1 or 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Dark Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take sugar, cocoa and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg white, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon little into parchment paper and bake for 12 to 14 mins.
1)Take icing sugar in a bowl.
2)Add in cocoa powder
3)Add a pinch of salt
5)Add in egg white
6)Add a drop of vanilla
8)Add in chocolate chips
10)Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
11)Take spoonful of batter.
12)Spoon it in the pan.
13)Bake till done. Serve.