Ina Garten’s Outrageous Brownies with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate rich brownies which is super delicious and so fudgy. This makes a great party recipe and everyone will love it.
This delicious brownies recipe made using dark chocolate which taste amazing either hot or warm. You can serve it as it is or with a scoop of icecream.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 225 grams
- Dark Chocolate - 300 grams
- Eggs - 3
- Instant Coffee - 1 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract 1 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 cup + 1/8 cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1/2 cup + 1/8 cup
- Baking powder - 1.5 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Butter to a baking pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 1 min.
- Now set aside to cool.
- Take egg, sugar, coffee and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour cooled chocolate into this and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, walnuts, baking powder and salt. Pour chocolate mix into the dry ingredients and combined gently.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 20 mins, now tap the pan against the oven shelf so the air escape. Now bake for 15 more mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Place in fridge for 30 mins and then slice and serve.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take chocolate in a bowl
3)Melt it down
4)Take eggs in a bowl
5)Add in sugar
6)Add in coffee
9)Add cooled chocolate mix in
11)Take flour in a bowl
12)Add baking powder
16)Add flour in
18)Grease a pan and line with parchment paper if needed
20)Bake for 20 mins, now tap the pan against the oven shelf so the air escape. Now bake for 15 more mins.
Remove and cool completely. Place in fridge for 30 mins and then slice and serve.