Marshmallow Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious marshmallow brownies which taste amazing with a cup of coffee. This brownies which is easy to make and taste delicious.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Marshmallow - ½ cup + more
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add in sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and eggs and whisk till combined.
- Add in cocoa powder, flour and salt. Mix well. Mix in marshmallows.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and top with marshmallow. Pop into oven and bake for 2 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in eggs
6)Add in salt
7)Add in cocoa powder
8)Add in all purpose flour / maida
10)Add in marshamallows
12)Line a pan with parchment paper.
13)Spoon the batter in
14)Bake till done
15)Top with more marshmallows
16)Bake till top is melted