Cheesecake Brownies Recipe - Addictive & Decadent with step wise pictures.
This delicious brownies recipe made using cream cheese which taste amazing either hot or warm. You can serve it as it is or with a scoop of icecream.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup melted 110 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup melted
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Cocoa Powder - ¼ cup 25 grams
- Salt - ½ tsp
FOR CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- Cream Cheese - 100 grams
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - ½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 9x9 inch square cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take melted butter, sugar, vanilla, egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour, cocoa, salt and mix well.
- Add in melted chocolate and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the pan and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients given for cheesecake layer.
- Pour this over the brownie batter and use a knife to swirl it.
- Pop it into the oven and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice into bars and serve.
1)Take melted butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
4)Add in eggs
6)Add in flour
6)Add in cocoa powder
9)Melt some chocolate
10)Add melted chocolate into the batter
12)Line a baking pan with parchment paper
13)Pour batter in
14)Now make cheesecake layer. Take cream cheese in a bowl
15)Add in powdered sugar
16)Add in vanilla
20)Pour cheesecake mix over
21)Use a spatula to swirl it
22)Time to bake
23)Bake till done
24)Cool it completely and slice them