Sizzling Brownie Recipe – Brownie Sizzler Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate sizzler or brownie sizzler taste amazing for any parties or even to indulge alone. Make this and wow your family and friends.
This has been one of my favorite desert to enjoy at any restaurants. But i have found that only few restaurant make this spot on. So thought of making this myself and it was delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR MICROWAVE CAKE:
- All purpose flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tblsp
- Brown Sugar - 2 tblps
- Baking Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Milk - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
FOR CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- Chocolate - 1/4 cup
- Cream or Milk - 1/2 cup
- Icecream for serving
- Take all ingredients given for cake in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon it into a greased microwave safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 min.
- Remove and cool for 5 mins. Unmould and keep aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 min. Add cream and mix well.
- Take sizzle plate and heat the iron plate till smoking.
- PLace it on the wooden plate. Place brownie over it.
- Place a scoop of icecream on it.
- Pour sauce over it and serve.
1)Start by making chocolate sauce. Take chocolate in a bowl
2)Melt in microwave for 1 min
3)Add in cream. If u dont have cream use milk.
4)Mix well and set aside.
5)Now make chocolate brownie. Take cocoa, flour and brown sugar in a bowl
7)Add baking powder
11)Take a microwave safe bowl, grease with oil
12)Spoon batter in it
13)Bake till done. I sliced it in half
14)Take sizzler plate. This is the smallest one
15)Heat the plate alone till smoking
16)Carefully remove it
17)Place it on the wooden board
18)PLace the brownie
19)Place a scoop of icecream
20)Pour the sauce
21)It will sizzle, so be careful
22)Pour like this
22)As much as you like