Irish Coffee Cake Recipe – Plain Irish Coffee Tea Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious soft and tender irish coffee cake which is so moist and dense. This bundt cake is so perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted butter - 80 grams
- Sugar - 100 grams
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Yogurt / Curd - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking Power - ½ tsp
- Instant Coffee powder - 1 tsp or more
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a bundt pan with oil and dust with flour. Coat on all sides and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and cream well.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add milk and curd and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and fold gently.
- Now divide the batter into two bowls.
- Add coffee powder into one bowl and mix well.
- Spoon plain batter in the mould pour coffee mix over it and swirl it.
- Bake for 45 to 55 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take a cake mould, grease with oil and dust with flour.
2)Take butter in a bowl
3)Add in sugar
5)Add in eggs
6)Mix well till combined
7)Add in milk
8)Add in yogurt
10)Add in flour
11)Add in baking powder
13)Divide the batter into two bowls
14)Add in instant coffee powder in one bowl. if you have some irish coffee liquour add a splash here.
16)Spoon the plain batter in the mould
17)Pour the coffee batter
18)Swirl the batter
19)bake till done
20)Unmould and serve.