Laccha Onion Recipe - Indian Onion Salad Recipe with step wise pictures.
Onion Laccha is one of the easiest accompaniment for roti or any chat items. The onions in this recipe is tangy and spicy and packs a punch. You can have it with any spicy sidedish along with roti. You can make this recipe instead of onion raita.
Hubby loves this so much and ask me to make this over and over again whenever i make roti or chapati. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Laccha Onion Recipe - Indian Onion Salad Recipe
- Onion - 1 large thinly sliced
- Chat masala powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp or to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Black Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblspn chopped finely
- Mix everything together and set aside for 15 mins before serving.
- Serve with roti.
1)Take thinly sliced onions in a bowl
2)Add in some chat masala powder
3)Add in some lemon juice.
4)Add in some red chilli flakes
5)Add in some black salt, if you dont have that, add regular salt.
6)Add in some chopped coriander leaves
7)Mix everything well.
8)Serve with roti.