"These lactation brownies are homemade and full of ingredients, including oatmeal and flax seed, that will help with nursing. They are also ooey and gooey and absolute brownie perfection."
Boost Milk Supply EASY!!! This fast 25 minute Lactation Brownies recipe is sure to satisy that sweet tooth while boosting your milk supply!
These lactation brownies has oatmeal, flax seeds in them which is super healthy and helps in increasing milk supply. If you have brewers yeast you would add that too. Brewers yeast will help a lot with milk production.
How to Make Lactation Brownies.
- Gather Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Chocolate, Oatmeal, Cocoa powder, Flax seeds.
- Mix flax seed powder with water and set aside to it gels up.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into baking pan.
- Cool and slice.
What are lactation brownies?
Lactations brownies are a delicious brownies made using ingredients which promotes milk supply.
These brownies are made from scratch and include great milk boosting ingredients like ground flax seed, oatmeal, and dark chocolate. The combination of these ingredients in the brownies should help increase your milk supply.
These brownies are also great for anyone not nursing as well. No one would be able to tell that these brownies are for breastfeeding mamas. My kids devour them and didn’t even bat an eye. They taste great and make a great addition to your repitore.
Will Lactation brownies really help increase milk supply?
I would say that it will promote your milk supply. similar to what you might get from drinking milk or eating oatmeal and garlic. It’s not an earth-shattering change, but it’s a nice boost, and eating lactation brownies is way more fun that drinking tea or eating oatmeal!
Can we add brewers yeast in this brownies?
Yes you can add around 2 tblsp brewers yeast in this brownies.
I hope you will love this recipe as much as i did.
If you are looking for a high boost in your milk supply. Try to include all these foods in your diet on a regular basis.
Food that Increase Breast Milk
- Leafy green vegetables
- Banana Flower
- Bottle Gourd
- Cows Milk
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Lactation Brownies | Lactation Brownies Recipe
- ½ cup butter melted 100 grams
- 1 cups sugar 200 grams
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup ground flax seed soaked in ⅛ cup water for 10 minutes
- ½ cup All Purpose flour 60 graams
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder 50 grams
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup oats
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take flax seed powder in a bowl, add in water and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Take eggs, sugar, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in ground flax seed mix. Add in salt, oats, flour, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in Chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon this into a parchment paper lined pan and spread evenly.
- Bake this in preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
Lactation brownies step by step pictures
1)Take all your ingredients.
2)Take flax seed in a bowl. Add in little warm water
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Add in two eggs in a bowl
5)Add in sugar
6)Add in vanilla
6)Add melted butter
8)Add a pinch of salt
9)Add cocoa powder
10)Add in flax seed gel
12)Add in oatmeal
14)Add in flour
15)Add dark chocolate chips.
17)Spoon it into baking pan
18)Bake till done
19)Slice and serve