Maggi Bhel Chaat Recipe – Maggi Noodles Bhel Recipe with step wise pictures.
This chatpata maggi chat taste amazing and is very easy to make as well. This chaat is so good when made and had right away. So enjoy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Maggi - 1 packet
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tblsp
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Capsicum - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Coriander leaves or spring onion as needed
- Lemon juice to taste
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, crush maggi and add in oil. Toast till golden.
- Mix ketchup with maggi tastemaker .
- Add all ingredients together and toss well.
- Serve immediately
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in crushed maggi
3)Toast till light golden
4)Now it is done
5)Take ketchup in a bowl
6)Add maggi tastemaker
8)Add tomato, onion and capsicum
10)Add fried maggi
12)Add in spring onion
13)add lemon juice