Malai Paneer Recipe - Creamy Malai Paneer Gravy Recipe in Step wise pictures.
This is a delicious curry to make and taste yummy with chapati or poori or bhaturas..Its been a while since i shared any paneer recipes, so i decided to make this curry and share it with you all.
Malai paneer is quite popular and a rich curry. It taste so creamy and has tons of flavour in it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
Malai Paneer Recipe - Creamy Malai Paneer Gravy Recipe
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- Cashew - 3 tblsp
- Almonds - 3 tblsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tblsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1 tblsp
- Cream - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, add paneer and fry till golden. Drain and soak it in hot water for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile soak cashews and badam in water for 15 mins. Drain and make it into a smooth puree.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin and let it crackle.
- Add onions and cook till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add all spice powder except garam masala and mix well.
- Add in pureed nut mix and mix well. Cook for few mins.
- Add water and paneer and simmer for 15 to 20 mins.
- Add in kasuri methi leaves and garam masala powder and mix.
- Add in cream and mix well. Serve
1)Shallow fry paneer in little oil till crispy.
2)Drain and soak in hot water
3)Take cashews and almonds in a bowl. soak them in water for 15 min
4)Take it in blender
5)make it into a smooth puree
6)Heat oil in a pan
7)Add cumin seeds
9)cook till golden brown
10)Add ginger garlic paste
11)Saute till raw smell leaves
12)Add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin and turmeric powder
14)Add in the ground cashew paste
15)Add water and mix well
16)Cook till it is done
18)Add little sugar
22)Add some water
23)Simmer for 15 mins
25)Add garam masala powder
26)Add dried methi leaves