Mangalorean Pundi Recipe - Rice Rava Dumplings Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy rice rava kozhukattai which is also called as mangalorean pundi. This taste amazing on its own or with some chutney on the side.
Roasted Rice Kozhukattai
and Many More..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mangalorean Pundi Recipe - Rice Rava Dumplings Recipe
- Rice Rava - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundu Paruppu - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 2 cut into small pieces
- Curry Leaves a handful
- Coconut - ½ cup
- Water - 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and add all spices and let them sizzle.
- Add rice rava, salt, coconut and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and mix well so it get thick.
- Now cool it and shape it into ball and make a hole in the center.
- Place in a steamer plate and steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and serve hot.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in mustard seeds
3)Add urad dal
4)Add dry red chilli and curry leaves
5)Add in rice rava
7)Add in salt
10)Add hot water
12)Cook till it gets thick
14)Shape it into ball
15)Make a hole in the center
16)Place on steamer plate
17)Cover and steam cook for 10 mins
Leave a Reply