Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Bubble Tea is a popular drink in taiwan. It is most favorite drink of many. I started loving it from our recent trip to thailand. Ever since i was looking to make bubble tea at home. So when i found out boba pearls in amazon immediately i bought a pack of it. Now i am off to make many flavours of boba or bubble tea.
You can make boba pearls at home but it is pretty time consuming, so i prefer to buy it. But dont worry i will soon share the recipe of making it at home.
Mango Boba Pudding Recipe
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 10 grams
- Water - ½ cup
- Boba Pearls - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup or to taste
- Bring water to a boil. Add in boba pearls and cook till it floats on top. After that cook for another 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Soak china grass in a bowl with water. Now heat it till it is melted.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add in mango puree and mix well.
- Add in cooked boba and mix well.
- Pour it into mould and let it set for 2 hours.
- Unmould and Serve
1)Take tapioca pearls. You can buy it from here
2)This is how it looks
3)Bring lots of water to a boil
4)Add tapioca pearls
5)Boil till it floats on top and cook on low heat for 5 mins
7)Take mango puree in a bowl
8)Take china grass in a bowl
8)Add in water and soak it
9)Let it soak for 10 mins
10)Take china grass in a sauce pan
11)Heat till it is melted
13)Add in mango puree
17)Add cooked boba
19)Now it is done
20)Pour it into moulds
21)Leave to set in fridge overnight
22)Now it is set