Margherita Pizza Recipe - Neapolitan Pizza Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious fresh margherita pizza which is made using just sauce, cheese and tomatoes. It has lots of fresh basil added in the end which makes it very fresh.
Pizza = Kids favourite, not only kids even adults go crazy for pizzas. Making it at home is super easy and affordable than you think. I have shared like so many pizza recipes on my blog so far. The first stage of making pizza is forming the crust. You can use some of my favourite pizza crust recipes on my blog.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Preheat oven to 250 degree C with bottom rod only on.
- Take a baking and grease with little oil. Spread the dough into round and create a border.
- Now spoon over the sauce and top with cheese and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush oil around the edges of the dough.
- Now pop this in the bottom rack close to the bottom rod and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now turn on the grill mode and put the tray in the top rack close to the top rod and grill for 2 to 5 mins till the top is little golden.
- Remove it and sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Slice and serve.
1)Make some pizza dough, Recipe here
2)Take the dough
3)Spread it evenly
4)Create a rim using your fingers
5)Take your pizza sauce, This is the recipe i use, i added lots of chopped fresh basil in the sauce too.
6)Spread it evenly
7)Top with sliced mozarella
8)Top with tomatoes
9)Brush the sides with oil
10)Season with salt and pepper
11)Bake them. Oven temp should be 250 degree C.
Cook this in the bottom rack close to the bottom rod and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
Now turn on the grill mode and put the tray in the top rack close to the top rod and grill for 2 to 5 mins till the top is little golden.
12)As soon as you take it from oven, scatter the top with lots of fresh basil.
13)Slice and serve.