Mayo Veggie & Egg Wrap Recipe - Easy Kids Lunch Box Ideas with step wise pictures.
Healthy egg and veggie mayo wrap which is awesome recipe to put in kids lunch box. It taste delicious for lunch or as a light dinner as well.
I love kathi rolls, they are so easy to make and so tasty to eat..This is a vegetable mayo rolls but it has eggs over the roti. if you want it entirely vegetarian, just skip the eggs and make it only with veggies. You can even add cheese over the veggies, roll it and just heat it on tawa till the cheese melts.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mayo Veg & Egg Wrap Recipe
- Roti - 4 to 5
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Spring Onion - 2 chopped finely
- Cabbage - 2 cups chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- Tomato Ketchup - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper to taste
- Eggs - 4
- Take eggs, salt and pepper. Make omelette in a pan and set aside.
- Take oil in a pan, add in spring onions, cabbage and carrot and saute for 3 to 4 mins. Now set aside to cool.
- Take mayo, ketchup, salt, pepper in a bowl and whisk to combined.
- Add in the veggies and mix well.
- Take a roti, place egg omelette over it. Spread with veggies mix. Roll it and serve.
1)Take spring onions in a sauce pan with little oil.
2)Add finely chopped carrots and cabbage
3)Saute them for 4 to 5 mins. Set aside to cool down.
4)Take mayo in a bowl.
5)Add in some ketchup
6)Add little sugar
7)Add some salt.
8)Add some freshly ground pepper
10)Add in sauted cabbage and carrots.
12)Now take some eggs in a bowl.
13)Season with salt and pepper.
15)Heat oil in a tawa. Pour some egg
15)Flip over and cook.
16)take roti in a plate.
17)Place egg omelette
18)Spoon some mayo veg mix.
20)Wrap the bottom with some foil.