Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Mango Custard Recipe - Mango Custard using Cornflour with step wise pictures.
Delicious mango custard which is made without custard powder. This is super delicious and is very easy to make. This makes a great party desserts too.
This mango custard is super easy to make and taste so delicious. I used cornflour in this instead of custard powder and it was perfect.
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Custard Recipe
- Ripe Mango - 1 cup pureed
- Ripe Mango - 1 cup chopped finely
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - ¼ cup or to taste
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Take cornflour in a bowl, add little milk and mix well.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and heat it. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in cornflour mix and whisk well till it thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in mango puree and chopped mangoes and mix well.
- Pour it into small bowl and top with more mangoes.
- Chill for few hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take cornflour in a bowl. Instead of cornflour you can use custard powder too.
2)Add little milk and mix well.
3)Take few sweet ripe mangoes
4)Peel off the skin and chop them
5)Add chopped mangoes in a blender
6)Puree till smooth
7)Take milk in a sauce pan
8)Add in sugar
9)Heat till it comes to a boil
10)Bring it to a boil.
11)Add in cornflour mix in
12)Whisk till smooth
13)Now it is thick. Take it off the heat and set aside to cool.
14)Add in vanilla
15)Whisk till combined
16)Add in mango puree
17)Whisk till combined
18)Add chopped mangoes
20)Take small cups
21)Fill with the custard
22)Top with more mangoes
23)Chill this for few hours