Tandoori Chicken Salad Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Lettuce, onions, cherry tomato salad which is tossed in mustard honey dressing. This salad is bomb and taste amazing.
If you have leftover chicken lying around then this is a delicious salad to make. It is great to put in lunch box too. You can serve it with some bread slices or some dinner rolls and you have a yummy lunch.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Tandoori Chicken Salad
- Ice berg Lettuce - 3 cups
- Regular Green Lettuce - 2 cups
- Tandoori Chicken - 3 cups chopped
- Honey Mustard Vinegar Dressing Recipe here
- Onion - 1 sliced
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over dressing and gently toss.
1)Take Iceberg lettuce in a bowl
2)Take some regular lettuce
3)Add in sliced onions and cherry tomatoes
4)Take some tandoori chicken. Recipe here
5)Chop some meat into it.
6)I made honey mustard vinegar dressing.
7)Pour them in
Some more salad.