No Churn Butterscotch Ice Cream Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super creamy and simple butterscotch icecream which not only taste amazing but is super easy to make. I enjoy making it and my family enjoy eating it.
I wanted to make a butterscotch icecream after my attempt with the sauce. I had some of the essence so i used those and made it and it was delicious. I had it with butterscotch sauce and it was mouthwatering.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
No Churn Butterscotch Icecream Recipe
- Whipping Cream Powder - ½ cup
- Cold Milk - ½ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¼ cup
- Butterscotch Extract few drops
- Yellow Food Colour few drops
- Butterscotch Chips - 3 tblsp
- Whip cream powder and cold milk till thick and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add in extract, food colour and mix well.
- Add in butterscotch chips on top.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve,
1)I used this whipping cream powder
2)Take it in a bowl
3)Add cold milk
4)Whip till thick
5)Add condensed milk
6)Add butterscotch extract
7)Add food colour
9)Sprinkle top with butterscotch chips
10)Cover and freeze
11)Now it is frozen
12)Scoop and serve