No Bake Nutella Pudding Cake Recipe with Step By Step Pictures.
This cake is super easy to make. Few layers of cookies assembled with a chocolate custard which is super easy to make and taste so amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cups
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tblsp
- Nutella - ½ cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Cookies as needed
- Milk for dunking
- Take cornflour in a bowl with little milk and set aside.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in cornflour mix and stir till it thickens.
- Add in nutella and mix well.
- Now dip cookies in milk and place in a tray. Spread some custard.
- Top with more cookies.
- Spread more custard.
- Top with sprinkles and chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take cornflour in a bowl
2)Add little milk and mix well
3)Take remaining milk in a sauce pan
4)Add in sugar
5)Heat till it comes to a boil
6)Add in cornflour mix in
7)Mix well and cook so it thickens
8)Now it is thick
9)Add in nutella
11)Now the mix is done
12)Whip some cream so it is thick
13)Add cream in the chocolate mix
15)Take your cookies. I used dark fantasy
16)Dip the cookies in milk
17)Arrange in a pan
19)Spoon custard mix on top
20)Place biscuits on top
21)Spread custard on top
22)Top with sprinkles. Chill for few hours
22)Slice and serve