Mango Coconut Bread Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Tropical cake with mango pieces and coconut in them. This cake is life changing. It is eggless and taste amazing.
I added coconut extract in this to make it taste amazing and fragrant. You will love this for sure. This makes a perfect cake to have with a cup of coffee or tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 3/4 cup
- Yogurt / Curd - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Coconut Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Dried mango - 1/2 cup chopped finely
- Dried Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- Take condensed milk, oil, yogurt, coconut extract in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and fold gently.
- Add in coconut and mango and mix well.
- Spoon this into loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree c. Take condensed milk in a bowl
2)Add in curd / yogurt
3)Add in oil
5)Add in coconut extract and mix well
6)Add in flour
7)Add in baking soda
10)Add in chopped dried mango
12)Add in milk
14)Line a pan with foil or parchment paper.
15)Spoon batter in
16)Bake till done