Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Mango Coconut Bread Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Tropical cake with mango pieces and coconut in them. This cake is life changing. It is eggless and taste amazing.
I added coconut extract in this to make it taste amazing and fragrant. You will love this for sure. This makes a perfect cake to have with a cup of coffee or tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Tropical Mango Coconut Bread Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¾ cup
- Yogurt / Curd - ½ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Coconut Extract - ½ tsp
- Dried mango - ½ cup chopped finely
- Dried Coconut - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- Take condensed milk, oil, yogurt, coconut extract in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and fold gently.
- Add in coconut and mango and mix well.
- Spoon this into loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree c. Take condensed milk in a bowl
2)Add in curd / yogurt
3)Add in oil
5)Add in coconut extract and mix well
6)Add in flour
7)Add in baking soda
10)Add in chopped dried mango
12)Add in milk
14)Line a pan with foil or parchment paper.
15)Spoon batter in
16)Bake till done