Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Skinny Blueberry Cake Recipe with step by step pictures.
This blueberry cake is super easy to make and is very healthy as well. This is low fat and is made using wheat flour, maple syrup and oil instead of butter.
You can enjoy this cake for breakfast along with a cup of milk or tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Skinny Blueberry Cake Recipe
- Wheat flour - 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Banana - ½ cup mashed
- Maple Syrup or Honey - ½ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Milk - ½ cup
- Blueberries - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Mash up bananas, add milk, oil, maple syrup and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and fold gently
- Add in blueberries and fold gently.
- Spoon this into muffin moulds and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve warm.
1)Take bananas in a bowl
2)Mash it roughly
3)You can use maple syrup or honey
4)Add them in
5)Add in oil
6)Add in milk
8)Add in wheat flour
7)Add in baking powder
8) Fold gently
11)Take muffin pans
12)Spoon batter in
13)Bake till done