Delicious fried rice made with veggies and paneer. This paneer fried rice is quick to make and is quick to make.
I have already mentioned, how much i love online shopping. Most of my kitchen appliances which i used is bought online. The cool thing about online shopping is, you can get great deals through it. One of my recent discovery is shopping gourmet food items and groceries through online. With a hyper active toddler, i find shopping to be super exhausted, at those times this online supermarket comes as a saviour for me. I order the groceries there and i get my order delivered at my door steps. Right now they have super good deals on beverages, check them out.
Fried rice is a dish made using cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or frying pan with other ingredients including eggs, veggies, fish, or meat. It is frequently consumed on its own or as a complement to another dish. Fried rice is a traditional national dish of Indonesia and a common component of East Asian, Southeast
Asian, and certain South Asian cuisines. Fried rice originated in China during the Sui Dynasty, and all fried rice recipes may be traced back to Chinese fried rice. There are many different types of fried rice, each with its own set of components. Yangzhou fried rice and Hokkien fried rice are two popular kinds in Greater China.
Okay now coming back to today's recipes, it is a delicious paneer fried rice..So easy to make and in fact if you have some leftover rice in the fridge, you can whip this up in a matter of minutes.
Ingredients for Paneer Fried Rice
Basmati Rice :
Always use long grain basmati rice for a non-sticky result for a fried rice recipe. but you can also make sona masuri rice, but prefer only when you don't have basmati rice. short grain rice may contain more starch and might turn sticky.
This will give you that restaurant flavour and texture, as well as contributing to the desired hue. Green capsicum has a little harsh and less sweet flavour than yellow and orange capsicum. Greener varieties are more crunchier and are frequently used in cooking.
Paneer Fried Rice with Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|sprinkle in some salt and sugar..If you want authentic restaurant taste add little ajinomoto|
|add in crumbled paneer|
Paneer Fried Rice Recipe
- Basmati Rice - 3 cups cooked
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Garlic - 1 tblspn finely chopped
- Ginger - 1 tblspn finely chopped
- Green Chillies - 2 to 3 finely chopped
- Spring Onions - ½ cup chopped + a handful of green part for garnishing
- Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Paneer - 200 grams crumbled RECIPE HERE
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp or to taste
- Vinegar - 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp or to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok till smoking hot.
- Add in ginger, garlic, green chillies and spring onions. Saute for 2 mins or so.
- Add in carrots and capsicum. Saute on high heat till it is cooked.
- Add in salt, sugar, paneer. Mix well and keep cooking for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in soy sauce and vinegar. Toss well.
- Add in cooked rice and toss well. Fry this for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in spring onions and toss well.
- Serve hot.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.