Rose Semiya Popsicles Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious rose semiya popsicles which taste super yummy and creamy. This easy to make and your kids will love this for sure.
Super refreshing and easy popsicle recipe which can be made in minutes. This rose semiya popsicles is so delicious and can be made in any flavour combo.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Rose Vermicelli Popsicle Recipe
- Milk - 2 cups
- Vermicelli / Semiya - 1 cup fine variety
- Sugar - ½ cup or to taste
- Rose Syrup - ¼ cup
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tsp
- Cook semiya and drain. Set aside.
- Mix cornflour in little milk and set aside.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the cornflour milk mix and cook for 5 mins.
- Take it off the heat and add in rose syrup. Mix well.
- Take popsicle mould, fill the mould with cooked semiya.
- Top with the rose milk mix.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove the mould and run it under tap water.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Cook vermicelli till it is done.
2)Strain and set aside.
3)Take cornflour in a bowl
4)Add some milk and mix well.
5)Take milk in a sauce pan.
6)Add in sugar
7)Bring it to a boil
8)Add cornflour mix in
9)Mix well. Simmer for 5 mins
10)Take it off the heat and cool it a bit.
11)Add in rose syrup
12)Add it to taste
14)This is my new favorite popsicle mould. If you like to buy it, here is it Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Candy Lolly Molds Set, Set of 6, Green
15)Now lets fill it.
16)Fill the mould with cooked semiya till top
17)Once it is filled
18)Top with rose milk
19)Leave some gap on the top, dont over fill.
22)Next morning, take the mould from freezer.
23)Run some tap water and slowly unmould.
24)It will just pop right off.