Suraikkai Adai Dosa Recipe - Bottle Gourd Adai with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious multigrain adai dosa which has a addition of bottle gourd added in it. This taste amazing with chutney.
This is a super delicious adai recipe which is made using dal and bottle gourd. Both are rich in iron , protein and makes a great after school snack idea for kids. Try to include this in your kids diet atleast once a week.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Soraikkai Adai Dosa Recipe - Bottle Gourd Adai Dosa
- Moong Dal / Pasi Paruppu - ¼ cup
- Green Gram / Pachai Payaru - ¼ cup
- Chana Dal / Kadalai Paruppu - ¼ cup
- Channa / Kondakadalai - ¼ cup
- Toor Dal / Tuvaram Paruppu - ¼ cup
- Urad Dal with Skin - ¼ cup
- Massor Dal - ¼ cup
- Black Chana / Karuppu Kondakadalai - ¼ cup
- Rice - 2 cup
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 2 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 2
- Curry leaves a handful
- Bottle Gourd - 4 cups grated
- Chilli powder - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- OIl for making dosa
- Soak all dals and rice together for atleast 4 hours. Drain and grind to a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, add seasoning ingredients and add grated bottle gourd and stir fry for 5 mins.
- Add this to the dal batter and mix well.
- Add chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Make dosa and drizzle oil around the sides and cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve with chutney.
1)Soak all dals and rice for 4 hours
2)Take it in a blender
3)Grind to a smooth paste
4)Take it in a bowl
5)Add in chilli powder
8)Take bottle gourd
10)Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds
11)Add dry red chilli and curry leaves
12)Add in asafoetida
14)Add bottle gourd
15)Stir fry for 5 mins
16)Add this to the batter
18)Make dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides and cook till golden brown on both sides.
A very tasty and healthy recipe.. Everyone loved it.. thanks Aarthi