Sweet Rava Kozhukattai Recipe - Sooji Kozhukattai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and delicious rava kozhukattai. It taste so yummy and it is pretty easy to make. You can even use this to stuff inside your modak.
I have already shared spicy rava kozhukattai and this sweet version was on my mind ever since. Finally i made it for this ganesh chaturthi and it was so yummy. The kolukattai was soft and sweet. So delicious.
I also took this and stuffed inside modak. It was delicious that way too. I will be sharing it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Sweet Rava Kozhukattai Recipe - Sooji Kozhukattai Recipe
- Sooji / Rava - 1 cup
- Jaggery - ¾ cup
- Water - 2 cup
- Coconut - ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Take jaggery and water in a sauce pan and heat till jaggery is melted. Strain and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, roast sooji and set aside.
- Take jaggery water and coconut in a pan and bring it to a boil. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add in sooji and keep mixing.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix well. Cook till thickens.
- Set aside to cool.
- Take small portion and shape it into a ball shape.
- Place it in a steamer and cook for 5 to 8 mins.
1)Take coconut in a blender and pulse it few times..
7)Add in sooji
8)Roast till golden. Remove it to a bowl and set aside
9)Take jaggery water in the pan
10)Add in coconut
12)Bring it to a boil.
13)Add in sooji
15)Cook till the mix gets thickened
16)Now it is thick.
17)Add in some cardamom powder
19)Remove it to a bowl
20)Take small portion.
21)Roll it into a smooth ball.
22)Place it in a steamer
23)Steam for 10 mins
25)Check out my ganesh chaturthi platter