Moong Dal & Veggies Sundal Recipe – Navratri Recipes with step wise pictures.
Healthy veggies and dal stir fry. Taste so delicious either for breakfast, lunch or as evening snack. Try this for navratri.
This is a different recipe from your regular sundal. It has lot of veggies and dal in it which can be served as sundal or as sidedish with your lunch.
Make this for navrathri and enjoy.Navrathri is around the corner and its time to make sundal recipes. I have shared quite a few recipes for sundal. But i have few more sundal recipes to make as well. I have already picked all the pulses which i need and will be sharing sundal recipes soon
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Yellow Moong Dal / Pasi Paruppu - 1/2 cup
- Mixed Veggies - 2 cups carrot, capsicum, cabbage, green beans
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Green Chilli - 1 chopped finely
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Soak dal for 2 hours, Drain and add it to boiling water. Cook for 5 mins till it is just cooked, Drain and set aside.
- Take a pan, heat oil and add mustard, urad dal, curry leaves and chillies. Saute for a min.
- Add in veggies and salt and cook till veggies are done.
- Add in salt to taste.
- Add in coconut and mix well.
- Stir fry for a min. Serve.
1)Wash and soak for 2 hours.
2)Cook it in water for 5 mins till tender
3)Drain and set aside.
4)Heat oil in a nonstick pan
5)Add mustard, urad dal, curry leaves
6)Add in green chillies
7)Add in veggies
8)Saute for 2 to 3 mins
9)Add salt to taste
10)Cook till done
11)Add in cooked dal
13)Add in coconut