Tawa Egg Burger Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Tawa Egg Burger is a simple yet delicious burger which is made using basic ingredients. This burger is lipsmackingly delicious and taste absolutely yum.
If you are looking for breakfast option or brunch recipe then this recipe comes handy. All you need is few onions, tomatoes and eggs. The pav bhaji masala added in them makes this super duper delicious.
Some pav bhaji masala has salt added in them, mine did. So i didn’t add any salt in my filling. You could taste and adjust the seasoning as you wish. You could even add cheese in this.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Burger Buns - 2
- Eggs - 2 boiled
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Tomatoes - 1 chopped finely
- Pav Bhaji Masala - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tblsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Butter - as needed
- Heat oil in a tawa.
- Add in onions and tomatoes and cook for a min.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute them well.
- Add in pav bhaji masala and ketchup and mix well.
- Add in boiled eggs and crush them well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Toast buns in butter.
- Fill buns with this filling and serve.
1)Heat oil in a tawa
2)Add in chopped onions and tomatoes
3)Saute for a min, then add in ginger garlic paste
4)Stir fry for a min
5)Take pav bhaji masala
6)Add them in
7)Stir fry for few mins
8)Add a dash of ketchup
9)Add in a boiled egg
10)Crush them into the masala
11)Add in coriander leaves. Toast buns in butter
12)cook till golden
13)Stuff buns with the egg masala