Tawa Masala Kulcha Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Kulcha with masala coated and tossed in spongy kulcha which is so buttery and soaked in masala. You can serve it with chole as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Yogurt - 1 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Butter - 3 tblps
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Tomato - 2 large sliced thinly
- Green Chilli - 1 sliced
- Pav Bhaji Masala to taste
- Garam masala powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Coriander leaves - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Lemon Juice as needed
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda. Add in yogurt and oil and mix well.
- Add water and knead to a soft dough. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Now take small balls and roll it thinly. Now cook till done on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a tawa. Add in onions, chillies and tomatoes and saute for 5 mins.
- Add in salt, sugar and masala powders and mix well. Add little water and mix well.
- Now add in coriander leaves and mix well.
- Place naan on top of the masala. Spoon masala on top of the naan and cook.
- Add more butter and cook for 2 to 3 mins. Keep flipping often.
- Add lemon juice and serve.
1)Start by making dough. Take flour in a bowl
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in baking soda
6)Add in yogurt
7)Add in oil
8)Add water and make it into a dough
9)take small portion of dough
11)Roll it thin
11)Cook till done on both sides
12) Cook till done
14)Heat oil in a pan
15)Add in onions, chillies and tomatoes
16)Saute for 5 mins
16)Add salt, sugar and spice powder
18)Add coriander leaves
19)Mix well. Add little water if too dry
21)Place kulcha over the masala
22)FLip over and add masala on top
23)Serve hot with some lemon juice