So Good Chicken Burger Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and juicy chicken burger which is not only tasty but is super easy to make. This burger makes a great lunch or dinner.
Super delicious spicy burger which is perfect to pack in lunch box or taste amazing for dinner too.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chicken Burger Recipe
- Minced Chicken - 500 grams
- Olive oil - 1 tblsp + more for frying
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Garlic - 3 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Egg - 1
- Breadcrumbs - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Coriander Leaves - ½ cup chopped finely
- Mayonnaise as needed
- Tomato Ketchup as needed
- Onions - 1 sliced
- Tomato - 1 sliced
- Burger Buns as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, capsicum, chillies, garlic and saute for a min.
- Take chicken in a bowl, add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Shape it into a ball and flatten it into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in patties and cook for 3 to 4 mins on each side.
- Take burger buns, split open, spread mayo and ketchup.
- Place patties and top with sliced onions and tomatoes.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add onions, bell peppers, garlic and green chillies
3)Saute for 2 mins
4)Take minced chicken in a bowl
5)Add in the sauted mix
6)Add in salt and pepper
7)Add in egg
8)Add in chopped coriander leaves
9)Add in breadcrumbs
11)Take small portion
12)Flatten and cook
13)Cook for few mins on each side
15)Take burger bun
19)Top with patties
20)Top with onions and tomatoes