- Ladysfinger-20 chopped into thin rounds
- Curd- ½ cup
- Coconut- ½ cup
- Curry leaves-1 spring
- Green chilli-2 chopped
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- Dry Red Chilli-2
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil-3 tblspn
- Heat 2 tblspn of oil and add the ladysfinger and green chilli and fry till it gets crispy and golden..It will take around 10 mins..
- Grind coconut into smooth paste..
- Take this in a mixing bowl and add curd to this..Season with some salt and mix well.
- Add the fried ladysfinger in this and mix well..
- Make tempering by heating oil and crackle some mustard,dry red chilli,curry leaves...
- Pour this over the mixture and mix well..
- Serve this with rice and any curry
|take all your ingrediants|
|Just for fun|
|Chop up your ladysfinger and green chilli|
|saute this in oil..|
|Take coconut in a blender|
|make in to a fine puree|
|pour this in a bowl…|
|Add in curd|
|Season with salt..|
|Add in the fried ladysfinger|
|Now make your tadka|
|pour this over the ladysfinger|
|I know this looks good|