Eggless Condensed Milk Cake – Christmas Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious easy cake which taste so milky. This cake has lots of condensed milk which acts as a egg substitute and gives you the perfect slices.
Super moist and fluffy condensed milk cake taste heavenly with a cup of tea or coffee.
Condensed milk is a perfect egg substitute and it helps to add sweetness to the cake and gives the cake the perfect texture. It hold the cake together and give perfect clean slices. This cake was not too sweet at all. The batter was very sticky too because of the condensed milk. If you want to cake to be little more sweet add another 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns outs for you.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 cup (300 grams)
- Melted Butter - ½ cup ( 120 ml)
- Milk - ¼ cup to ½ cup (120 ml)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1¾ cup (210 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - ½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease it lightly. Set aside.
- Take flour, baking powder and baking soda in a sifter and sieve it.
- Take condensed milk, milk, melted butter and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in flour and fold gently,
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove it and cool it down completely.
- Slice and serve.
TO BUY BAKING SUPPLIES, CHECK THIS POST
1)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease it lightly.
2)Take flour in a sifter
3)Add in baking powder
4)Add in baking soda.
5)Sift it and set aside.
6)Take condensed milk in a bowl
6)Add in melted butter.
7)Add in vanilla essence
9)Add in milk.
10)Whisk till smooth.
11)Add in flour mix
13)Batter is done.
14)Spoon the batter into the pan
15)Bake it in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 35 to 40 mins.
16)Slice and serve.